Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Upcoming Projects #1

 So I thought I create a list of Upcoming Projects I have running through my head. 


Age of Sigmar

  • So I am slowly devilling into AoS. I will be building an Army of Stormcast Eternals based around the Dominion models and Ven Brecht's Black Watch.   The Dominion models I am getting in trade so it works out for me. 








40K
  •  Drukhari/ Cult of Strife- 

  • I still need the codex and cards and I have the Drukhari half of Piety and Pain to build plus, 3 more Reaver jet bikes and Druzhar to build. Maybe a few more things here and there and the army will be done....once painted. Built models are primed and need gloss coat and armor color airbrushed. I highly doubt I'll ever play this army. Smallest Army I own

  • Adepta Sororitas/ Order of the Valorous Heart-

  •  I have lots to build still. And a few things to purchase Need to highlight armor and prep for color layers. One of the armies that will always be expanding. 

  • Grey Knights/ 7th Brotherhood- 

  • Lots more to build, lots more to paint, and lot to convert. The more I think of about this army the more I wished I had more Daemon opponents. By far the largest of my Armies and oddly enough the most completed models and is actually playable. 

  • Adeptus Astartes/ Raptors Kill Team 7- 

  • Part of my Bolter & Chainsword vow. I need to build and complete the last few members. I may slowly continue working on them but it is highly doubtful. I am just not a fan of the direction GW is taking Space Marines. Or I am just bitter Scouts are an elite choice.
Necromunda

  • Redemptionist-

  • The Necromunda gang I always wanted to play but didn't get to cause our games would end before the rules were released. House of Faith being released will see me converting Cawdor to the Redemptionist Crusade.

No comments:

Post a Comment