Monday, June 7, 2021

Manic Monday #31 POST # 150!!!!!

 


Another Weekend down.....and another week closer to game day. 


The Original Projected timeline:

  • 05/20- 05/23-  was to finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing
  • 05/27 - adding debris to bases for the models and Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist 
  • 05/28- Primed Gloss black Friday
  • 05/29- 2 WEEKS until Game Day
  • 06/03-  Spray Metallics
  • 06/04- Highlight Metallics
  • 06/05- Spray Black Templar Contrast
  • 06/10- Table Top Standard paint time
  • 06/11- Table Top Standard paint time

The Updated timeline from 05/31:

  • 05/20- 05/23-  Finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing Completed
  • 05/27 - Adding debris to bases for the models Completed
  • 05/27- Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist - Vehicles at 66% completed 
  • 05/28- Primed Gloss black Friday Vehicles and additional cherubs not primed
  • 05/29- 2 WEEKS until Game Day
  • 06/03-  Spray Metallics
  • 06/04- Highlight Metallics
  • 06/05- Spray Black Templar Contrast
  • 06/10- Table Top Standard paint time
  • 06/11- Table Top Standard paint time

So where are we now?

Thursday June 3-  With other things things going on I got to a little time in the evening to begin work on the last of my vehicles, Exorcist tank. Entropmancer Had sent me his paint progression so i sent him pics of the Exorcist I was working on. I did finish it that night before going to bed.




Friday June 4- With the airbrush compressor here and some other items I needed I began the long process of Airbruhing the models. I started with Scale 75 Black Metal focusing mainly on the power armor and then ending on Vallejo Metal Color Dark Aluminum on the infantry as a zenthal highlight. 







-Post dinner I went back out to airbrush the tanks with Vallejo Gloss Black Surface Primer.





Saturday June 5- Adepta Sororitas Preorder Day and Mom's birthday. Most of my Hobby time was spent going Warhammer Goodyear store and geting my Preorder in for more Sisters and Redemptionist/ House Cawdor for Necromunda. Then picking up my order from Da Scrapyard Ork for "Heart of Valour" Dice from the post office. 

With the limited time I had I sprayed the metallics (Scale 75 Black Metal and Vallejo Metal Color Dark Aluminum) in the same fashion as did with the infantry.





 

We are officially 1 week out at this point. Location has moved from the Games U to a friend's house. 

Sunday June 6- I was getting ready to start edge higlight 😒with Vallejo Dark Aluminum when I popped on Cult of Paint's tutorial again, when I realized I was missing the Vallejo Model Air steel. So all th models eventually went out for paint Sunday evening. Everything received a zenthial highlight of Vallejo Model Air Steel to end the weekend and were placed back in the display case. 





The timeline as it currently sits:

  • 05/20- 05/23-  Finish building the last 20 infantry model or so that I needed and start adding debris to their basing Completed
  • 05/27 - Adding debris to bases for the models Completed
  • 05/27- Build 2 Rhinos, an Immolator and an Exorcist - Vehicles at 66% completed 
  • 05/28- Primed Gloss black Friday Vehicles and additional cherubs not primed
  • 05/29- 2 WEEKS until Game Day
  • 06/03-  Vehicles and cherubs build completed 
  • 06/04- Primed Vehicles and cherubs Gloss Black and Sprayed Metallics on Infatry
  • 06/05- 1 WEEK until Game Day
  • 06/05- Sprayed Metallics on Vehicles.
  • 06/06- Sprayed models with VMA Steel 
  • 06/10- Highlight Models and spray Black Templar Contrast
  • 06/11- Gloss coat
  • 06/12- GAME DAY and Preorder Pickup 

With the location change I am not under as much of a crunch to get the models done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment