Monday, January 31, 2022

Manic Monday #62

 


So another weekend has come and gone. And I spent all but 1 day at work of my normal 4 days off...granted they were shorter shifts. So I was able to do some hobbying.

Thursday evening I built my "Hell Rain" Inquistorial Stormtrooper  Command squad, Primaris Psyker,  and finsihed building Grand Master in Nemesis Dreadknight.





Friday I decided to base and add magnets to all the modesl that needed them. 



Saturday I started highlighting the reds on Inquistion troops




And finally Sunday I started on black Cloth for Stormtroopers. 



after

before

So it looks like my group is gonna do a crusade soon... And well I can paint my Sisters, finish my Raptors, or play my Grey Knights. I am leaning towards Grey Knights as I plenty of them done. So I need a Nemesis for my Warlord...Thinking  Khorne winged Daemon Prince. 


No comments:

Post a Comment