Monday, January 24, 2022

Manic Monday #61

 


Not the outcome I wanted this weekend, but as the saying goes, "Life give you lemons, make lemonade.....With a Nemesis Daemon Hammer!" I had my monthly overtime shift at work Thursday and on top of that I got sick with a cold and had to cancel my Necromunda games for Thursday and Friday. 😒. So week 2 done in campaign and I have yet to play a game. 


Lets start off with pre orders. Becasue I was sick I was not able to to do my usually in store preorder but instead did it from the comfort of home in my comfy clothes....actually I was at my hobby station too. 

So only a few things of interest for this week:



Bonus cards for being an underdog in Necromunda....sure why not. 



Delaque plastic weapon Kit.....Yes please.


Chapter Approved.....Yes 


Everything else was enh. Next week the Warzone Nachmund campaign book goes on preorder I may pick it up upon release. 



In Hobby News


I was not able to do an work on models until Friday evening, as I spent most of the day straighten up the house. Not feeling 100% I decided not to paint and feeling like it was dread time......Dreadnought and DreadKnight


Dreadknight 1- 


FW MKV Dreadnought- Still need to magnets in his arms 

Saturday I was told ot rest so I decided to start on Dread Knights 2 and 3




After a few hours I had almost 3 dread knights done....



3 Down only the big man himself to go...


Going with a design similar to this one



No comments:

Post a Comment