Monday, January 17, 2022

Manic Monday #60

 


So I say this a lot but seriously what a crazy weekend for me......no hobbying Saturday I had a paintball Tournment but everyother day I accomplished something!

Thursday 01/13-

I entered the Bolter and Chaisword Sally Forth Hobby Challenge   being run by a friend/ Moderator Duz 


2 months to get a unit Parade Ready. So I vowed 5 Scions as part of the Ordo Malleus Inquisitorial Stormtrooper  909th Hell Rain Charlie Company.

So I built the 5 Scions and Tech Priest Engineseer  and set those aside to dry.


I then started painting my 12 month Challenge Vow #2 Terminator Librarian.






On Friday 01/14 I resumed working on models by priming including my Delaque Gang



Then I started setting down reds on the models that need it






I then finished Grey Knight Terminator Librarian Reynald De Vichers


I then stated for Vow #3 of 12 month Hobby Challenge  


And my 6 month Plodding along challenge as 


Sunday I sat down to resume working on models and well

Vow#3 completed (Servitor Squads Montessa and Calatrava are nto completed)


And Ordo Malleus Inquistor Martyn Odum is completed from the Plodding along.



So 2022 Model Completed Count/ Vows completed:

16 Models painted, B&C Jan. Vow- 3 completed,  6 of 36 Grey Knight Terminators completed 

No comments:

Post a Comment