Monday, January 10, 2022

Manic Monday # 59

 Wow another good weekend of hobbying. I was able to do some stuff Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I do feel accomplished even if Saturday and Sunday were very minor. 


 So My 43rd Birthday was Thursday and since I was off I set off to accomplish as much as possible. 


First off finished off my My Ordo Malleus Inquistor (to be named later), his Astropath and 3 of 6 Alcolytes.

I then dived into my Bolter and Chaninsword 12 month Hobby Challenge vow and was able to complete it Friday afternoon*

Introducing Grey Knight Terminator Squad Tibauld De Gaudin



New Family Photos!



With Vow #1 completed I Vowed to finish this model by the end of January



Progress Sunday morning





So I have been really struggling with House of Faith for the Upcoming Warhammer Campaign and I decided to do a drastic thing. As much as I love Cawdor and Redemptionist, I had to switch to Delaque/ House of Shadows


A WEEK before the Campaign starts.....UGH




Models built, need to basecoat, and  bases need rings done, Actually like my list. I did go heavy on Psyhic shennigans so I made need to to move it around.

So a project I constantly go back and forth on is Hellrain Scions ie Inquisitoral Stormtroopers. With my Ordo Malleus Inquistor, his alcolytes, Astropath, and Assassins, it made sense to add Scions to the army.  Friday, I bought Ocatrius book 1 for the updated rules Inquistion from IO while on a paint run (I was running low on a few colors mainly Nuln Oil), Ran to Gamer Goat by the house as IO was out of Nuln Oil,  but they did have the start collecting box. I eventually got my Nuln oil form Warhammer Goodyear store....along with my Delaque.

Saturday I meet up with Entropmancer and did the trade for stuff I had for him and stuff he had for me. Got one of the Stormcasst Dragon Riders,  5 Scions and a Tech Priest Engineseer.


So far the army consists of:

HQ-

Ordo Mallues Lord Inquistor

6 Alcolytes

Astropath

Engineseer

Eversor Assassin

Commissar

15 Scions (need another 5)

Taurox

Valkyrie




No comments:

Post a Comment