Monday, January 3, 2022

Manic Monday # 58

 Wow I cant believe I got this much done over the Holiday weekend....and it was only 2 of my 4 days off I did hobby stuff.



Thursday Afternoon, I had my knock dust off game of Necromunda as the Warhammer - Goodyear Necromunda Campagin starts this week. Well I'd love to say I won..... I didn't. I did win melee and seriously injure one of my guys due to his own bomb rat....But it was fun overall. I need to redo my list. 

I got home and started working on my Inquisitorial Section and finished Razorback #2 (no pictures taken) for 40k. Not Necromunda like Ishould have. 



This continued through to Friday and this is where I left off.






Also I am planning on entering Bolter and Chainswords 12 month challenge and My Warhammer Goodyear - New Year's Resolution was to paint 40 Grey Knight Terminators by 12/31/2022.

First Entry will be finish this squad of Terminators:




No comments:

Post a Comment