Monday, November 29, 2021

Manic Monday #55

 


Well Thanksgiving weekend came and went with out any major issues. Good food and no drama. It was nice....

Well Thursday Morning I got up at 4am to put my brisket on the smoker, and prepped all my veggies I was cooking (mushrooms and brussel sprouts) and at 5 am I realized that Dinner was @ 2pm so I had some time to Kill. 

I painted the name plates for the Achaddeus, Drystan and Icanus.




Friday I started building Gk Techmarine Talus's Razorback, resumed working on his Gk Servitors, Primed some vehicles and an Interceptor Squad. 


Saturday I focused on finishing the Servitors where they just need their bases done.

Interceptors I blocked out the colors and stopped before the washes.

Sunday I finished Servitors


And got the Interceptors to highlight stage





No comments:

Post a Comment