Monday, November 15, 2021

Manic Monday #53

 



Busy weekend! Which resulted in a lack of hobby time. It was a productive. 

Thursday GF and I cleaned the house for my nieces to cover Friday. 

Friday we did some final touch ups, took parents dog to vet, picked up my nieces, set up my sisters new to her TV, and took nieces to Zoo lights. OK Zoo lights major disappointment....if it wasnt free I would have been super upset. 

Saturday we hung out went to lunch with my Sister and nieces. And I went to work for a few hours.    

Sunday Gf and I went grocery shopping. Later in the day I finally sat down to work on some models. 



The Warhammer Goodyear store is running a small 2 week Campaign, which I forgot about and need to knock out my Kill team to get games in this week. So I had to choose between Battle Sister Squad, Sister Noviviates or Grey Knights. 10 models, 10 models or 5 models.... 5 models that needed priming and painting....not a hard choice.



Last time we saw Hand of Titan Kill Team they were all set up waiting to be primed bcak in September




Well busted out Chaos Black, Grey Seer and Leadbelcher spray cans, and went to work priming everything. 

Bare Heads were sprayed with Grey Seer and everything else was painted Chaos Black then Leadbelcer with the exception of the Falchions and 3 servo skulls. 

I then painted bases Mournfang Brown and once dried applied Agrax Eathshade. I then painted all the leather on the Grey Knights.

On the leadbelcher pieces I dry brushed Grey Knight steel and added a slight bluing with Drakenhoff Night shade.

Once there I switched to Single model Focus, Justicar Alaric and started blocking out all his colors, added agrellan badlands to his base, and quit for the night before I attempted his washes. 

So here is where I finished for the weekend








No comments:

Post a Comment