Monday, November 1, 2021

Manic Monday #51

Ugh. So my last day away from work was Sunday 10/24,  and I wont be off until 11/04. So My modelling time has been non existent this week. 

I did purchase Kill Team Chalnath this weekend, along with the new spray stick and Sub assembly holders. 






Hopefully this coming weekend I'll be able resume projects in progress. since I only have a few projects in the works.


Adepta Sororitas:

So I have units in multiple stages of of the build. A few units are complete or have a minor detail to do.  One Repentia Squad needs it's bases finished. I have a few units to build, Some need basing and primer coat, a bunch that need their metallic colors sprayed, and a lots waiting for their time under the brush. I have a few units left to build. 

Still need to purchase: Triumph of St. Katherine and Battle Sanctum


Grey Knight:

Largest completed army with 3 HQs, 1 Elite, 3 troops and 1 Heavy. Also largest Army I need to prime and finish building units for. My GK Kill Team, 11 Purifiers, Crowe, 5 man purgation squad, stormhawk, storm talon, venerable dreadnought, and 2 5 man Interceptor squads are waiting on basing and priming. 

Still need to purchase: Plasma cannon for dreadnought




Drukhari:

Need to layer first color on bikes and venom then apply stencils and paint primary color. I still have 10 more Wyches, Lelith, Drazhar, Venom, 3 bikes, and scourges to build, base, and prime. 

Still need to purchase: squad of Wyches, 2 Raiders,  Incubi, Venom, and Forgeworld Reaper


Adeptus Titanicus:

Ugh this project. I want to finish it but have no clue on what colors to paint my models. Lots of Titans and terrain to build and paint.

Still need to purchase: Traitor Legion book and a few titans here and there....nothing really specific


Necromunda:

I need to fix my champion that lost his Heavy Stubber and add a new weapon hand to replace on that is lost on one of my gangers, for Cawdor. Then back to contrast painting on them

I need to finish building my Redemptionist, and start painting.

Still need to purchase: Redeemer and Stig Shambler when released


Stormcast Eternals:

So I think I am going to paint them like the Knight Templars, base troops white cloaks, etc, leaders black.

Still need to purchase: No clue.....


Speaking of House Cawdor and Redemptionist check out the latest from Warhammer Community





Plastic Cawdor weapons

Stig Shambler

Klovis and Malakev

Sheen Birds

This with hords of cherubs and plastic rats I have acquired should complete my Necromunda Crusade of Redemption 

No comments:

Post a Comment