Monday, December 6, 2021

Manic Monday #56

 Well its December......that means it is Red Gobbo time 


Ok this is all I have to say about the Red Gobbo....silly orks


Welp December is here and well I planned on getting a lot of modelling done this weekend and then I got my nieces and had other issues pop up during my time off and well not as much done as I had wanted. 

I was able to finish Interceptor Squad De Plessiez, and Repainted all my force weapons 




This put my army at exactly 1000 pts... PAINTED!!!!!👍

Well not wanting to lose momentum, I planned my next 250 pts out as the 2 Razorbacks " Long Swords". One was completed to weathering stage the other Im still blocking out colors.




While I was at it I took some more photos of my Grey Knights completed 







No comments:

Post a Comment