Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Signature

So I was updating my signature on the Bolter and Chainsword, and was shocked at how many images  I had that I dont remebmber some of the events so I looked them up. This happens when you been on a forum since May 2007 and its not cause im old...probably both.

First image is my Avatar. My (shortened) Bolter and Chainsword User name on the Ravenguard logo. To get this Avatar you had to add a link to the page ++Victorus aut Mortis++ and start a Work In Progess Build log.  This is where I started to feel at home on Bolter and Chainsword, the Ravenspire. Earned July 2016






In February 2017, the B&C Group Started a group build I joined called Talon's Reach. I vowed my Predator Destructor,  then after completion my Rifleman Dreadnought and after that was completed 2 Typhoon Land Speeders, which I did not finish and they are still sitting around un painted to this day.


Hidden Hands of the Emperor  was a the 2017 Replacement for E Tenebrae Lux. I got over zealous and vowed this:


Hq- Captain Voss maybe Epistolary Borak
Elites- Sternguard
Troops- 5 Scout squads 1-2 Land speeder storms
Fast- 3 Tempests
Heavy Support- Predator
Flyer- Stormhawk

I did not complete anything.....life and work got in the better of me.

  In early January 2018 I was aske to lead the charge for the Armored Fists of the Raven, I vowed a land raider. I did not even start it.  Failed this one too.


E Tenebrae Lux VI or ETL VI May 2018

My vow:
 -Watch Captain Holoverus Pollis- Combi Flamer, Xenophase Blade
-Kill Team "Saber"- Sgt SIA Bolter, Power Sword, 3 Veterans SIA Bolter, Close combat weapon, 1 Veteran SIA Bolter, Storm Shield
-Kill Team "Rapier"- Sgt SIA Bolter, Power Sword, 2Veterans SIA Bolter, Close combat weapon, 1 Veteran SIA Bolter, Storm Shield, 1 Veteran Frag Cannon
-Tarantula Sentry Gun with Heavy Bolters
- Razorback "Longbow" with twin lascannons

Don't remember my vow or even geeting to work on anything due to work. I earned this one with flying colors.




Dawn of Shadows was the ETL VII Prep event and once again I went big.....and failed





Lias Issoden (MKII)
LT (non primaris) (added to vow)
Imperial Space Marine
2x 5 man Sternguard Squads (1 squad added to vow)
2x Primaris Intercessor Squads (added to vow)
2x 5 man Tactical Squads (added to vow)
2x 5 man Scout Squads (added to vow)
Land Speeder Tornado (added to vow)
3 man Inceptor Squad (added to vow)
5 man Hellblaster Squad (added to vow)

None of these are done.....


In September 2019 I joined in on the Corax Command 2019 Challenge. My vow was my Phobos Librarian. Which I did finish. I bombed in the painting contest but I did not expect to win. 

  

So in late April 2020, I entered the Back to Badab Kill Team Edition. The Challenge started in late January so I am late to the game but RAptors were not represented and I had some models built.  June 22, 2020 I upped the model count from original 10 to 19 models. As on now 1 model completed 4 about 85% done and the other 14 need to be built. Vow ends 12/28/2020


In  early May 2020 the Ravenspire started an Apothecary build called
 =][=Nurgle's Plague Challenge =][=....I vowed 2 apothecaries for my 10th Company. And finished them 8 days before the deadline. Victory





With this year ETL delayed, The gauntlet was thrown down for Lock Down Paintign Challenge. I wanted the gold pearl so I vowed a Grey Knights Dreadnought on May 15 and had to finish it buy June 15. May 22nd I was done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment