Monday, June 15, 2020

Manic Monday #1

So with my current work schedule I'm off Thursday to Sunday. perks of working 12 hour shifts. So goals are post on Mondays with modeling update, Tuesday-Thursday random updates (painting Competition, challenges, and WIP updates) , and Friday Verbal post, campaign ideas and random thoughts.


Modeling Updates

 So this weekend   I completed Brother Techmarine Talus attached to the 7th Brotherhood of Grey Knights and started working on Strike Squad # 3. Once they are completed, I'll 7 Power Level short of my Crusade  for 9e which will be the Purgation Squad with 4 Psilencers.

Brother Techmarine Talus

Strike Squad #3 WIP

And the Current Finished Group Shoot

7th Brotherhood of Grey Knights


 Over on the Bolter and Chainsword, in Ravenguard group we are working on a Apothecary build and paint and I have been slacking. The Group build and paint ends on the 06/28 which means i have 13 days to paint my 2 apothecaries. 
Waiting on assignment for the 10th Co





Black Templars- with 9e around the corner, I will be building all my Primaris models not in Phobos armor into the Black Templars. Some modeling chain, some green stuff tabards and the army will look good. I plan on using Decals from Ginfritter Gnomish Workshop for them instead of the shapeway icons just a cost reduction and uniformity. The Primaris army I have is quite large so this project will take a while plus waiting on new models. 


Future Marshall
 
Original Shown model

No comments:

Post a Comment