Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Mid Week update

Set you on fire
 Here's your Mid Week update.


So no painting or modeling has been done thanks to my work schedule but that was expected.

Forgeworld has opened! Much rejoicing! Except for the wallet.

Currently my Grey Knights have 2 unbuilt Land Raider/ Phobos/ Crusader/ Redeemer that are waiting to get built. I have been planning on a 3rd and possibly 4th Land Raiders for the army. The 4th would be a Land Raider Prometheus with its quad heavy bolter sponsons for my Inquistor. But that has to wait until 9e drops. But the 3rd Land Raider I purchased today.

FW Land Raider Mk IIb





The FW Land Raider Mk IIb uses Rhino size doors and will be assigned to my Purifiers all 10 them with quad incinerators. I It all uses the Standard Land raider rules.






No pity, No Remorse





Since I was at Forgeworld anyways I picked up the first New purchase for my 9e Black Templars.  Forgewold Black Templar Storm Shields for the Indomitus Crusade Marshall, Castellan, and Sword Brethren.

And why stop there..

Next I went over to Emperor's Fist Bits - Etsy Store and ordered some bits.

When you need it destroyed at -1 to hit

jingle bits

Champion Sword

Backpack bits

power Swords

Tilt Shields

Then finally I hit up Ginfritter gnomish Workshop for Decals 






 
I ordered 1 of each except for the black crosses I ordered 3 of those. 

And tomorrow I'll grab some models to work on.....thinking Built Apothecary and unbuilt Sgt Jovan.......

No comments:

Post a Comment