Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Imperial Fists Parts arriving daily

Bring it scum

The Imperial Fists are being let loose. Friday I received my Primaris marines from the Starter along with an additional Interceptor, Hellblaster, and Intercessor Squads. Sunday GW announced the new non gravis armor Captain, Librarian and Reiver Squad.

Yesterday I received my Secret Weapons Roman Numerals Brass Etch and these little beautiful things from the Awesome Matt S. with Pop Goes the Monkey form Shapeways.com
IMG_0082_zps8yyddejq.jpg
10 each of Command, Troop, Fast, and Heavy





IMG_0083_zpscmn9s5he.jpg
shown with Primaris Interceptor arm


IMG_0084_zpsf7nj7zu4.jpg
Shown on LT shoulder pad
I ordered 2 of these sets for a total of 20 Troops, 20 Fast Attack, 20 Heavy and 20 Command. I also ordered 60 Imperial Fist Logos from him also. I am still waiting for the second set and the Imperial Fist Logos. 

Still Waiting on my FW Imperial Fist Brass to arrive. But I did find all my older Decal sheets and my 30k FW Imperial Fist decal sheets. Paint has been purchased and everything is coming together slowly. 

I have friend across the pond that maybe able to pick up this model for me too....

Bring it Xemos Scum
......unfortunately it is a made to order and wont be available until September. I should be starting on these models soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment