Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hidden Hands of the Emperor Post 2- Vow #1 day 1

Day 1 down!

Hidden Hands of the Emperor Update #1

After work last night I took my "before" picture and submitted it for my ETL Vow. I then started getting some colors down on the scouts. I vowed to paint 20-25 scouts from 4 squads, but as I took them out of the display case I went ahead an pulled the squad that was started out too. This squad wont count towards the vow but it would nice to get them painted up too. I am hoping to get time to build and prime the other 10 bolter scouts for the 2 bolter/ missile launcher squads (5 each) but they are not being included in the vow as I did not vow them but plan on cranking them out as part of Vow #1.

What I got done so far:

Before Pictures:
Squad VII Venze to the Left and Squad VI Archlift to the right


Squad III Felk on the Left and Squad IV Tomez on the Right
After pictures:



Squad V led by Veteran Sgt Helios (not pictured/ not part of the vow)- One bolter scout was primed green and his camo cloak was Steel Legion drab. I painted parts to be metallic and black, abaddon black. The 2 other bolter scouts and the missile launcher scout were already this far and Veteran Sgt Helios is done. 


Veteran Sgt Hector Helios of the 10th Co Raptors, V Scout Squad


Squad VI led by Veteran Sgt Archlift (squad closes to the bottom)- Camo Cloaks based with Steel Legion Drab, metallic and black areas received first coat of abaddon black. Veteran Sgt Archlift also received his black Veteran stripe. 

Squad VII led by Veteran Sgt Venze (second from the bottom)- camo cloaks base coated, 3 of 5 weapons done in black base coat- this may change to a different color unsure currently. Fatigues and hair and other metallic parts are black on 3 of 5 models.

Squad IV led by Veteran Sgt Tomez (second from top)- Veteran Sgt Tomez received his black Veteran Sgt Stripe. 

Squad III led by Veteran Sgt  Felk (top squad)- Veteran Sgt Felk received his black Veteran Sgt Stripe. 


Hopefully I'll finish the black sections tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment