Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hidden Hands of the Emperor Post 1- Vow #1 made


So the Hidden Hands of the Emperor ETL Vow is now Live!

Originally slated to start at midnight on June 15th, 2017 12:00 am and run until September 14th,2017  11:59 pm, Valaas the ring leader for this ETL said it was ok to start vows with midnight already hitting New Zealand and Australia.

 the Vows/ Challenges available 
  • HQ
  • Elites
  • Troops
  • Fast Attack
  • Heavy Support
There will also be three bonus awards available during the challenge:

  • Race Bannon Challenge - complete a model to represent our hard working Raven Guard moderator, it can be a character or a rank an file trooper. I know a few have done this already so rather than you making another one, you can post your completed Race. (easy win for those who have done one before).

    If a participant completes the Race Bannon Challenge a Laurel Wreath will be added to the unit type 'pip' i.e. If a Sternguard Veteran Sergeant is modeled as Race, the Laurel will appear around the Elites 'pip' on the Banner.
     
  • Flyer Challenge - A bonus 'Pip' will be awarded for those participants who vow and complete a Flyer choice, though this is not required to 'light' the Aquilla.
     
  • Lord of War Challenge - A bonus 'Pip' will be awarded for those participants who vow and complete a Lord of War choice, though this is not required to 'light' the Aquilla. (I will not be competing this one at this time) 
For my 1st Vow, I went with my 4 scout squads so this will complete my troops option. I may be upgrading my 2 bolter squads to 10 man during this depending how long it takes me to paint the other squads. Squad V lead by Sgt Helios will not be part of the vow as that squad was started and is not allowed to be a participant, even if I added the extra 5 men to it, but ill work on them along the others so I can have them all done.  

At this time I'm not sure what I'll make my 2nd vow....not the planned predator for heavy support tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment