Thursday, July 21, 2016

Raptors 10th Company Part 3

Welcome to part 3 of Raptors 10th company.

In today's discussion I will discuss what I am fielding for my upcoming campaign. Granted it is only a 1000 pts but it does seem odd to some people what I am fielding.

So I am running lead with my friend assisting the campaign. We both agreed at 1000 pts no flyers or Lords of War. We want this as a fun campaign for the rest of the group. The actual campaign starts in August and will be running to About April.

So with out further undo her is my 1000 point list:

HQ

10th Co. Captain - Power Sword, Melta bombs, Primarch's Fury.







Troops 

Scout Squad Felk (III)- Veteran Sgt Felk armed with Power Maul and Melta bombs. (Missing is their Land Speeder Storm- not started)






Scout Squad Tomez (IV)- Veteran Sgt Tomez is armed with a shotgun, power maul and melta bombs.






Scout Squad Helios (V)- Veteran Sgt Helios has melta bombs. Entire squad has camo cloaks.






Scout Squad Archlift (VI)- Veteran Sgt Archlift has melta bombs. Entire squad has camo cloaks.






Scout Squad Venze (VII)- Veteran Sgt Venze has sniper rifle. Entire Squad has camo cloaks.






Elite Choice

Rifleman Dreadnought (No Images- awaiting Left arm)
Twin Autocannons

Fast Attack 

Land Speeder Tornado (No Images- not started yet)
Assault cannon and Heavy bolter

Heavy Support 

Dakka Predator x2 (No images- 1 started)
Autocannon turret, Heavy bolter Sponsons.

Stay tuned for Part 4 where I will talk about the choices I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment