Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Raptors 10th company Chapter 4 and the next army



So I have been away for a little bit......Infinity peaked my interest again but need to get primer to paint those models....that's a different topic tho.

So on to the 10th Co. Raptors:

10th Co. Captain













10th Co, Chaplain













Librarian













Lias Issoden Raptors Chapter Master













Dreadnought









Scouts









Predator









Still need to add Landspeeders (Storm and Tornado) and a second Predator for my 1000 pt list (just the Captain as the Lone HQ)


On the other news front...I purchased my next 40k army.....Deathwatch. Mainly I purchased it as I have the Fighting Arms of the Inquisition, So expect to see them soon since I joined the Bolter and Chainsword 2016 Deathwatch Painting Challenge .

My Death Watch Force consists of:
-Watch Captain Artemis
-Kill Team Cassius (the Operation: Overkill models)
-15 Deathwatch veterans (gives me a total of 20 veterans with the Overkill/ Cassius box)
-5 Deathwatch Vanguard (for a total of 7 with the Overkill/ Cassius box)
-5 Deathwatch Terminators (for a Total of 6 with the Overkill/ Cassius box)
-2 Deathwatch Razorbacks
-1 Deathwatch Land Raider
-1 Deathwatch Venerable Dreadnought
-Corvus Blackstar

Models in italic are the ones I need to complete for my oath. 

I also picked up extra Frag Cannons and Deathwatch Vehicle Icons from Shapeways, Deathwatch Dice, Data Cards and a Deathwatch Terminator Captain. Hopefully we see what FW has in store for the army, I am hoping dreadnought power fist with the gilding, Rhino/ Land Raider Doors, Deathwatch vehicle upgrades, Terminator melta/ powerfist, and a MK IV Dreadnought.

Until Next time....

There is only the Emperor

No comments:

Post a Comment