Thursday, September 8, 2016

Deathwatch update #1

So my first official update for my deathwatch army.....

Since I set my Vow to build and paint a Command, Auxillary, and Core for the on Bolter and Chainsword 2016 Deathwatch Painting Challenge at the Watchmaster Level. I will list my plans here for the challenge show some of the building and the painting.


For the Command I choose to build a Watch Captain- I am not a fan of the multiple part captain so I went with the Watch Captain Artemis model.

But the sword and head bugged me more than it should have. The Power Sword was kinda not what I envision my Commander carrying.....so that  had to go too.


That and He needed to be a Crimson Fist



So just a head swap from the sternguard box, Sword from the Deathwatch Veteran Box and Watch Captain Gar Guerrera is built.

Up next will be the Venerable Dreadnought. 

And Remember-

There Only the Emperor!


No comments:

Post a Comment