Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Adepta Sororitas

So long time no post......

Been busy with work and other projects. Recently I been working on my Adepta Sororitas/ Sisters of Battle army I have owned for almost 20 years. I started painting them in my favorite orders colors, Order of the Bloody Rose and I did not like it.






















 Multiple different attempts later I gave up on that Order and Went the Order of the Martyred Lady.















(Pre Armageddon)





















(Post Armageddon)

Spent about 4 days on and off working on my Canoness (Canoness Commander Athena). She is finally done minus her base (it has been ordered). Since I finished Canoness Athena I started working on my first battle sister squad.  Goal is to get a 1000 pts painted to get a game in. I also have 10 of the Grishnak's War Maidens coming in but those will be for my Celestian Kill Team











based on Sister Miriya and her Celestian Squad from the Black Library Novels from James Swallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment