Wednesday, July 20, 2016

For the Emperor!

So I have been bouncing around an idea lately......

After I finish my 10th Company Raptors, I want to work on another army, but which one.

Crimson Fists- Drop Pods, Stern guard, and a demi company all lead by Pedro Kantor.

Crimson Fists- Full 5th Company









Order of the Bloody Rose- a very large Sisters of Battle/ Adepta Sororitas army.....and I do mean very large.











Grey Knights- Lots of terminators......and Dread Knights. Very uber but deficiencies are very apparent.












Exorcists Space Marine Chapter- another marine army...with my choice of chapter tactics....more Power armor ...nope










In the end I think I figured it out. My Raptor 10th is only going to 2500 pts, so I want this army to be different not vehicle heavy, unique, good hard hitting troops, that can deal with the various threats my friends throw out at me:

The idea is this so far:

Nemesis Strike Force (Grey Knights)
- Lvl 3 GK Librarian
-10 man GK Terminator Squad
-Nemesis Dread knight

Strike Force Ultra (Exorcists)
-Captain
-2x 5 man Shooty Terminators
-2x 5 man Melee Terminators
-Venerable Dreadnought
-Storm Raven
-Land Raider Redeemer

Ordo Mallues Inquisitor

Militarum Tempestus Scions Hellrain Brigade
-Commissar
-Scion Command Squad
- 5 man Scions squad
-Taurox Prime

Imperial Knight
-Paladin

Assassin
-Vindicare

3500 points

A lot different then My Crimson Fists (well rounded/ balanced), Sisters (horde), or my Raptors (sneaky, aircraft & tank heavy) which are mainly built using Combined Arms detachments and this one is almost all formations, lots of  elite troops (2+/5++ saves galore), but small in numbers (41 total models but 5 respawn everytime they die) Plus this gives me Inquisition army  1 of 3.

eventually I will add:

Ordo Xenos will be a squad of Deathwatch attached to my Crimson Fists lead by an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor where the bulk will be Crimson Fists

Ordo Hereticus will be the Hellrain brigade attached to My Sisters lead by an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor where the bulk will be Sisters of Battle.  

=][= Suffer not the Alien, Witch, or Daemon to live.....PURGE THEM ALL =][=

No comments:

Post a Comment