Monday, January 4, 2021

Manic Monday #13- Modeling area is getting closer to being completed.

 


So the Ikea funiture and paitn racks have been built. Slowly the new work area is coming to together. I need to build my Glass cabinets still but I need to order other lights to light them up better. we shall see if I actually do order other lights. 




    
    And slowly items are arriving including a Unarmored Adepta Sororitas and Unarmored Adeptus Astarte, Battle Sister squad, Seraphim Squad, Dice, Andrea paint sets, a vallejo paint set and Daemonfuige 20th Anniversary edition.

Today I should be getting my Daemonifuge miniatures, Datacards and Andrea ink set. 

Still waiting on Codex, Canoness, Hospitaller, Imagifier, and Dialogus to arrive. 

This friday I will move paint and some more figures over. 

I did order something from Forgotten Chapter......


3 sheets of partchement, purity seal and scripture decals. I received shipping confirmation today but unfortunately they are coming from the Netherlands. 





No comments:

Post a Comment