Monday, January 11, 2021

Manic Monday #14- Getting there

 


Well the desk, drawers, glass cabinets, and paint racks are built and I have started placing models in the cabinets. I quickly realized 3 shelves are not enough and ordered 4 acyrlic shelves off of etsy along with mounts this will increase my shelves from 6 to 10 which should hold everything. 





I have decided to cut down my Raptors and Mortifactor armies to what I would field in a normal game. I guess I shoudl but the Space Marine Codex. I will be selling a lot of the unbuilt and sealed stuff to fund other projects (Adepta Sororitas and Heavy Gear mostly). 

  • Mortifactors will be Indomintus box plus a few other units like intercessors, inceptors and Hellblasters.

  • Raptors will be set up on Vanguard detachment with scouts leading the way for the infiltrators, incursors, Suppressors, and eliminators.

  • With the Piety and Pain box set coming out I will build a small Drukhari force around the Cult of Strife based around Lilth. 


  • The 7th Brotherhood will continue as planned. I have very little to buy for them as I have almost everything, outside of Dreadknights. With Storm Raven, Storm Talon and Stormhawk and 3 Land Raiders. this army will take up lots of space. I'm still debating on the Legio Models Grey Knight Upgrade knight kit. 





  • The Order of the Valorous Heart will continue as planned also. Right now short the armor vehicles and of course the Piety and Pain box set. Then its building and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment