Monday, December 28, 2020

Manic Monday #12- Update on whats happening now

 So as I am slowly am getting the furniture delivered to the new house. Glass cabinets are here, Paint racks should be arriving this week from Amazon, but desk and cabinet should be here by the weekend....damn you Ikea, but still need a chair and a shelf unit for on top of desk and wall mount for TV.  I should have my modeling station up and running next week dry.png .....but lets say 2 weeks since I'll have to build the furniture and bring the models over from being stored at the parents house. 








I did purchase the following Blood and Skulls Industries aka Machinator248 on ebay:


For my Mk IIb Landraider (Purifer transpirt Landraider)



For the WAR009 Pattern Stormraven



And for My Adepta Sororitas I picked up a Canonness, Imagifier,  Hospitaller and Dialogus models along with some Adepta Sororitas dice. 

And im such a big nerd I went ahead and preordered the next wave of McFarlane Warhammer models from Gamestop.












I plan on giving both models tabbards/ loin cloths 

No comments:

Post a Comment