Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Yup changed the name.....again

After my last little 40k freak out where surprisingly I did not want to quit 40k but almost dissolved the the 10th company Raptors into the Crimson Fists.  I am reworking my 10th Company of Raptors.

Some of the changes I've been pondering:

-Dropping the Captain to a LT: This would allow me to give better support to my sniper teams and have a dedicated model to fill the wounding issues I am prone to do.

-Dropping the Chaplain- He is only worth it if surrounded by melee or shotguns. I am switching to more bolters and he is expendable for now.

-Adding Lias Issodon "The Grim"- Malice 30" Assault 3 Str 5 AP -4 D 1d3 and Raptorclaw  melee STR user AP -3 D 2.......Damage 2 with his sword yeah. plus his buttload of special rules.

-Sternguard- I need to add them for Lias.

- 2nd Rifleman Dread- That much dakka at STR 7 is nasty

-2nd Predator- Dakka

-2nd Sniper team with heavy bolter

-Dropping Shotgun and CCW scout squads for 2 5 man bolter teams

- 3 Assault cannon tarantula sentry guns- cause lead farming

- 2 Land Speeder Storms with Assault cannons-  cause I still like the thought of this scene in 40k

Black Hawk Down

So from the last list I played I'm keeping a Sniper squad, 2 bolter Scout squads, scout bikes, Rifleman Dread and Dakka Predator.....I may need a flyer eventually but still deciding between Stormhawks or Stormtalons.

No comments:

Post a Comment