Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What does the future hold

So the more I think about it the more I am not sure I will continue with the Raptor projects......I have 14 days until the tourney and no desire to continue  working on them at all. Time is limited at home with other projects and working 12 hours shifts at work plus other commitments. Just not sure what I want to do.....

On top of that my gaming time is limited to the point where I hardly have any time to ever make it out to play or have the desire to play 40k or 30k. I keep debating selling off my armies and keeping a small contingent of models (10th company Raptors and some support)

Adepta Sororitas- This would be the only army I keep if I decide to leave/ sell off the rest of my 40k stuff.....Over 20 years and I still love them. They are an army I have always loved and collected over the years. I need to get them painted and back on the table but I need the time and desire to paint them. While point and model wise not the largest I own it would receive most of the items I decide to keep that are Adepta Sororitas/ Adeptus Ministorum useable. Plus I have 20 something  Frateris Militia I need to add to the army. NO IMPERIAL SOUP. Also I have some Grishnak Models to use as my Shadow War: Armageddon Strike Team.

Current Paint Scheme: Order of the Martyred Lady



House Cawdor- One of my 2 chosen Necromunda Gangs over the last few years. I think they chose me, honestly. Currently I have 54 models for my House Cawdor gang with only one not being an actually GW model but a Malifaux Executioner to be counted as a Pit Slave/ Brute depending on what edition I am playing and credits I have. Currently I have 6 models done, 3 about 85% done and 1 not started using the legacy gang rules but i may change it around a bit.

Current Gang Name: Hunters of the Unfaithful




Cult of Redemption- My other chosen gang for Necromunda. I originally began collecting them as Redemptionist for my Sisters of Battle along with my Cawdor.....year later between the 2 gangs I'm almost at 100 models to include Klovis the Redeemer and Malakev. I have not started painting them but I think I will paint them up to match my Cawdor Gang.

Current Gang Name: N/A





Adeptus Arbites/ Palatine Enforcers- A collection of models I have that probably wont be sold either. Good for 40k, Shadow War or Necromunda. I have  Decent amount of both Enforcers and Arbites that I could build a small army of them but really it is all fan based rules so nothing official.

Current Arbite Location: In transit to Khymara

Current Enforcer Location: Khymara Hives- Unit 10-70 David






 Adeptus Ministorum- What's an Adepta Sororitas army without Priests and other units from the Adeptus Ministorum.  Mine are supported by Frateris Milita and Cult of Redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment