Monday, February 19, 2018

Adepta Sororitas and me (Part 2)- What to do?

Debating how I want to paint my Adepta Sororitas army.

Option 1- Continue painting them as the Order of Our Martyred Lady

 

This is my current scheme and will allow me to not worry about how to paint tanks and allow me to use the Black Library characters. Only down side is decals are not available but Fallout Hobbies does custom decals.

Option 2- Go back to my Custom Lessor Order Militant- The Order of the Parthenon.

 


Here is the link to my the background to for them . Upside if and when GW gives us Order Tactics, I can use any order I choose. Down sides is they are kind of bland and the decal is gonna be a pain to make even with Fallout Hobbies doing them.


So I originally painted my Sisters of Battle into what would become the Post Armageddon Scheme and this was way before Armageddon campaign started. I really think I am gonna stick with the Order of Our Martyred Lady Design.......Plus I don't have to kill off my characters I have been using for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment