Monday, February 22, 2016

SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME..

So been a way awhile.....

I still yet to play a game but have been super busy with other things...

I joined the 501st Legion Star Wars Costuming Club as an Imperial Tie Pilot in August. That has keep me really busy with the New Star Wars movie opening.

During that time I sold a lot of my 30k/ 40k  stuff on ebay as I had no time. Then B@C comes out and I buy more stuff....2 boxes of B@C shoulder pads, weapons, Characters and tanks for Word Bearers.....all I have completed is like half the bases for them.

I stumbled upon my Necromunda Figures and begin hunting down more Necromunda stuff. Currently I'm at 52 Cawdor Gangers...but I originally bought them and Redemptionist for allies to my Adepta Sororitas for 40k as a Redemptionist mob and Necromunda gangs. I have  terrain whisking it is way towards me for it also.....I should have 2 decent tables worth if combined with my Infinty terrain..I need to still build and paint.

I then started looking at my Adepta Sororitas....my favorite army and been playing them since 1998. I really want To finish building and painting them. I have 12 FW Repressors, 4 FW Exorcists, 3 FW Immolators, and 2 Avenger Fighters for them and over 100 sister figures. I need to paint all this stuff too....SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME....

So with that said I think my CF are on the back burner for a while....


No comments:

Post a Comment