Wednesday, June 17, 2015

On the work bench....

So with the new dex out  I've been working on some new stuff for my Crimson Fists.

Start of Pedro's Honour Guard. All in MKIII aromour using Imperial Fists heads and Torsos. Banner is from the CF anniversary model. The model with the Crest will be the Chapter Champion. Eventually this wil be a 9 man squad.

 
Here is my MK III Chaplain....I think he will become an Honour guard instead and redo him in MK IV armour.


Next is my 5 librarians,,,,






and to prove I do paint.....


2nd Company, 1st Demi- Squad LEd by Veteran Sgt Huron Grimm. Some more Work to go on 2 more guys (chipping and touch ups) then its off to weathering and basing.

Also not pictured is the Crimson Fists Air Force: Storm Eagel, Storm Raven, Storm Talon, and a modified Nephilim/ Dark Talon

Lots of work to do....so little time



No comments:

Post a Comment