Monday, July 11, 2022

Manic Monday #76

 



Its that time I year I hate....Heat Advisory time....today is expected to be 114* to 116*. So definitely going to stay hydrated and and stay our of sun as much as possible.

HOBBY TIME

So besides that I have a slight hiccup in modeling time this week due to emergency call off and working extra hours. But oh well. Friday and Saturday, I sat down to paint and was able to knock out part of my 12 month Hobby Challenge on Bolter and Chainsword Plodding long vow....a Servo Skull




Small Victories... Well I did also finish the last 2 models for July Vow #2 also




So far in the month of July I have completed 14 Grey Knight Terminators and a Servo Skull...I am pretty happy with those numbers:

  • Completed Model Count for 2022: 63 models
  • Warhammer New Years Resolution (Paint all 52 GK Terminators by 12/31): 30 of 52- 57% Complete 
  • Bolter & Chainsword: 12 Months of Hobby Challenge: Jan-Mar, June, July- Completed

Vow #3 will be this little guy


Along with my plodding along vow of 5 Acolytes and 1 Priest for My Inquisitor. 

Saturday Afternoon was Necromunda game time, more on that later. But I was able to get my Inquisitor Erasmus Cartavolnus model from Entropmancer. And I set up his sub assemblies for the next vow.



I also purchased my Next Gang for Necromunda.....and possibly 40k.


Boss- Check

Gangers- Check (20 of them)

Champions - Check

Vehicle- Check

Just need to get the Book of Ruin for them. I also already picked up codex and cards.

And then I was able to purchase my 2nd Thunderhawk for my Grey Knights this one will be built in Flight mode. 

GAME TIME

So Saturday kicked off Metal Head Armory Necromunda Campaign. It was a multiplayer Zombie hunt game.  Each of the 7 Players got 3 random models from their gang. In attendance were Entropmancer with his Goliaths, Unkle Sterben with his Orlocks, HeiYuh13 with Corpse Grinders, GrimmWeiss with his Cawdor, Ramah Stormset with his Enforcers, gameranma with van saars and my Redemptionist. GrimWeiss had 2 gangers so he got an additional 2 cawdor gangers for a total of 23 player models. We were fighting each other and zombies..3 zombies per model on the table....69 zombies. 










This was the start of the game. After 3 turns we called it. I had 1 zombie kill, no flamer fuel, autopistol was put of ammo, I did manage to piss off the Enforcer player by setting his concussion rifle enforcer on fire. The Van Saar Leader did fire his lascannon and failed to wound, pinning my cherub. I did fire a exterminator in to 2 Orlocks but that was cause there was 2 zombies in melee with them....did not kill either one but made and orlock and zombie fall of the gantry.  After the game we realized this should have been 2 games instead of one. Next week I am challenging Unkle Sterben to game!


No comments:

Post a Comment