Sunday, July 3, 2022

Manic Monday #75

 


Well it is the Fourth of July and I'm off work for the holiday. It is nice having the time off and well I made a lot of hobby Progress! So let's get started.


Bolter and Chainsword June Vow on 06/26 was my 1250 credit Redemptionist Gang for the upcoming Metal Head Armory campaign.   Completed on 06/30...


For my July Vow on 07/01 I vowed 5 man terminator squad. Here is how they started.


And when I finished them on 07/02.....

Terminator Squad Armand de Pergord

For my 2nd July Vow I am painting 8 more Terminators (Squad of 5 plus 3 heavy weapon terminators)


I resumed working and finishing my foot mounted 2nd Brotherhood Grand Master Wilhelm de Sonnac


And on Monday July 4th, I finished Terminator Squad Gerold Wandalin



So with my the 5 Adepta Sororitas I painted a few weeks ago and these models here is the Completed current count:

  • Completed Model Count for 2022: 60 models
  • Warhammer New Years Resolution (Paint all 52 GK Terminators by 12/31): 28 of 52- 53% Complete 
  • Bolter & Chainsword: 12 Months of Hobby Challenge: Jan-Mar, June, July- Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment