Monday, March 29, 2021

Manic Monday #24

 Well I missed last weeks post....and not much to talk about this week. I did not preorder any of the Drukhari stuff due to playing paintball during preorder time and it looks like the normal shennigans happened, where items are sold out from the start. 

Oh Well


I have been dealing with a hand issue lately a few weeks or so. I believe it is a tendon that is inflamed so not like I can do much modeling. It is weird. Soreness in the thumb and occassionally my hand cramps or I cant open things. I did get a brace to wear for a few days, weeks to see it helps. It feels like it is. 


I am still able to play paintball but that may be because I can shoot left handed and right handed. Last weekend was a stock class event, 12 grams and Stick feeds.

Hawaiian Shirt, Phantom VSC pump, 10 rd tubes, 12 grams. Stock Class Life.


 And this past weekend took My niece (on my Gf's side)  Kristen out for her first time  to play paintball. She's been taking pictures and wanted to play.



 This coming weekend, I will be takign my Niece (my sister's daughter) Ami, out to play for the first time. The following week Kristen maybe going out as there is another pump event. 



No comments:

Post a Comment