Monday, March 15, 2021

Maniac Monday # 23


 So another weekend of no progress....

But another weekend preview dropped some more goodies

Warhammer Community


Campaign book

Cult of Strife!

Adepta Sororitas

Cards!

Codex!

Then Mondays Warhammer Commuity Post


REDEMPTIONIST!!!!!!!



So lots to buy in the upcoming weeks. I received my Pariah Nexus Card and still waiting on the War Zone book and Pariah Nexus rule book. 






But I did score something Non 40k related 





TMNT- Last Ronin #1 

TMNT Last Ronin 2

So when I heard about this Comic series I was like I need to read this but I am very infrequent to my local Comic Shop as I only get Daredevil now that Moon Knight, Deathstroke, and Punisher series have ended. So when the oppurtunity to purchase the Last Ronin #1 First Prinitng came up I jumped on it and at cover price not $50+ as seen on ebay.  Looking forward to reading it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment