Monday, August 24, 2020

Manic Monday #11


I adulted this weekend. It did not completely suck....but there was some sucking. Thursday was yard work at parents house. And picked up my Shapeways order too. No modeling done

Friday I slept in, did laundry, cleaned the house, and did yard work at my place trying to fix sprinkler lines and drip stations. No modeling done again.

Saturday the GF and  I spent the day with my nieces and but I did get another package. Once again no modeling done yet again. 

Sunday, I just realxed with my GF and watched Season 5 of Lucifer on Netflix. No modeling done day 4. 

What package did I recieve? 

Well in April I ordered the Made To Order Adepta Sororitas and Terminator Libraian models. Well they finally arrived. 



I've yet to mess with them or even open the boxes. Varus will become my 4th GK Librarain. and well Sister Palos will be a Superior in a squad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment