Monday, August 17, 2020

Manic Monday #10- More Mortifiactors !!!!!

 So as the normal Monday routine I am posting my updated models that I worked on this weekend...well my shortend weekend. Hooray OT


I spent some time Thursday working on the first 2 models that I figured would be the easiest:

Chaplain Lekli Tanacsado


Judiciar Kereskedo Halal


Friday I continued to work on models

Judicar Halal is almost done






And in between painting Judiciar Halal, I started working on Apothecary Ovos Elemento


And most importantly his base.....which is my first Mortifactor done




Before I started painting my apothecary, my regular opponent Entropmancer and I were discussing "Codex Paint Schemes" for support characters. Thanks to the old 3rd ed Ravenguard Index Astartes WD Article, we both usually paint our Support Characters (Librarian, Apothecary, and Techmarine) in the chapter colors with an arm, helmet or back pack the Codex Color. Chaplains are always black tho. We started laughing cause I'm painting my Apothecarian White per the Codex, my Librarius Dark Blue per the codex, Reclusium Black, and eventually the Vehilce crew and Primaris Techmarines Red per the codex. 

Overall Ilike the paint scheme so far. just need to crank out the models now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment