Monday, July 27, 2020

Manic Monday #7

Time for my Monday update.

Friday I started working on Veteran Sgt Helios and 5th Scout Squad along With 10th Co Chaplain Achmedes and  I ended the day with the basign drying.






After picking up my Indomitus box and looking through everything and pulling the necrons out for a friend I was spliting it with I got back to work on my scouts. 






And then I realized I have to update my librarian's base to match the others. 


After they were done I jumped into the next units. 10th Co Scout LT, and Veteran Sgt Tomez and 9th scout squad








I was going to work on them yesterday after MY GF and I went to a friends house to pick up  our new Star Wars Props, but I ate some bad sandwhich meat and had an upset stoamach and ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap while she went to our friend's house. 


Baby Bossak, which I am naming it Lika Bossak


and my GF's the Child

Both are custom made out of resin and sewn outfits and the maker actually has multiple characters he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment