Friday, July 7, 2017

Imperial Fist Spy and Objective Counters

Double Post Friday

So as a distraction from working on just my Imperial Fist Primaris Marines army, I am working on my Objective Counters and Spy for 8th edition.

I keep jumping between ideas for my objective counters for the 3rd Company but after looking at this image I decided on what I am doing:


Servo Skulls as my Objective Counters. Considering the fluff of the Imperial Fist scrimshawing bones of  their deceased brothers servos skulls makes sense. I have a four from my Grey Knights and one from my Deathwatch. I will be getting some from friends (about 3 or so servo skulls if not more) so I have a variety of them. At one point I thought lets add the number of servo skulls that each counter represents but I don't want to have buy another 13 as they are not cheap on ebay. I will be suspending the with brass to have them floating off the ground and paint the number they represent on the dirt in brown.

Imperial Fist Spy. I was originally thinking of having another skull but that may get confusing. So what is the best option, build an Imperial Fist Scout. My Spy will be based off this pose and details


I already started some of the work on him but need to do some green stuff work on him and get it to where he holds the bolter properly. it wont be 100% accurate to the image but close. The body I'm using is the Scout getting to repel off the Land Speeder Storm. I'll update this post eventually with pics and a parts break down.



No comments:

Post a Comment