Friday, July 7, 2017

Imperial Fist Primaris WIP (Update #3)

Update So the other day I was flipping through the Primaris minidex that came with the starter and realized I made a mistake. 


gallery_26778_10837_527093.jpg

I reversed the LT's Helmet stripe colors. and I could have left it like this but it really started bugging me mentally. 

gallery_26778_10837_16308.jpg

So I had to fix it last night. Then I realized the white stripe was too big so ill fix that tonight maybe......dry.png

then I started working on my next models, the Inceptors starting with the Veteran Sgts helmet and changing all the bare head models hair to white. 

gallery_26778_10837_39792.jpg

Still need to do the metallic colors on it. 


So I am planning on  my specialty units (Inceptors, Hellblasters, Reivers, and Aggressors) to be Lead by Veteran Sgts along with Intercessor Squad I.  This may end up only being 1 squad from each of the options .

Currently in my Primaris Collection
- Gravis Captain
-Captain (Shipped from GW)
-Librarian (Shipped from GW)
-2 LTs 
-Primaris Ancient
-3 Intercessor Squads (I-III)
-2 Inceptors Squads (VII-VIII)
-2 Hellblaster Squads (IX-X)

I will be preordering First Strike this Weekend so I will have a partial Intercessor squad and a Reiver squad shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment