Monday, September 12, 2022

Manic Monday # 81



Ugh love being a home owner......more construction on floors. Pantry, Laundry room, living room all are being replaced.

So with my house under construction my paint area is now a storage area. Entropmancer and I are splitting the special weapon set, and I purchased a plastic Sicaran. 

This weekend I preordered the Autocannon/ Lascannon/ Volkite Culverin weapon set (to split with Entropmancer) , 2 sets cards and my other heavy weapons (Missile Launcher/ Heavy Bolter).  One of the FB members had NIB Corvus Corax, Mor Deythan, Dark Fury, and 2 Mk VI shoulder pads for sale so I scoped them up. And pulled the Storm Eagle I got in trade many years ago out of storage and ordered another 40 more MK VI marines. Still another contemptor, a leviathan, and a another Sicaran.

 Well here is the progress

Sicaran hull built

2 15 man Tacticals and Praetor!

Did order a Dice Tray from the Dice Must Flow and patches from Family Adventures
 


Since I am going all MK IV need to modify tank crews 


Shadow Wing!



No comments:

Post a Comment