Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Knights of Titan


Grey Knights are chugging along. I have a 1000 pt list planned out and probably not very competitive but its fitting for the style I/m going with. I am done to 8 models left to build which 4 are rhino bodies. Sadly only 5 models are painted of the 25 in the list.

I have moved away from playing the 3rd Brotherhood under Grand Master Voldus to the 6th Brotherhood under Grand Master Anval Laraon



6th Brotherhood 'The Rapiers' : The 6th are known as stringent taskmasters and strategic thinkers. The Grand Master of the 6th, the High Seneschal of the Citadel of Titan, is tasked with crafting the most elite and deadly strike forces. Rather than mass firepower, the 6th relies on surgical strikes of elite smalls quads. When mass manpower is necessary, the 6th will deploy mindless Servitors to bog down the enemy to allow the Grey Knights to focus on higher risk targets


Why the change? No Special characters, Rapid Strikes/ Responses, and fits my build better. Also allows me to convert my HQs more.  No need for Stern when I can build/ Convert a plastic  brother captain from the box with a few other parts. Voldus will have his hammer replaced with a Halbred and be used to support my back line with his relic stormbolter and Gate of Infinity psychic power.

My main Hq will be a Brotherhood Champion due to saving points and he fits with most of my forces. Plus he can have a plus 3 to his wound roll.....with D3 damage a hit....with 4 attacks.... so 12 wounds possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment