Tuesday, June 12, 2018

sneaky sneaky

Long time no post been super busy with real life.......

No time to work on a DW in the past few weeks and I have the itch to work on my Raptors again for my local groups Escalation campaign.

We began discussing a King of the Hill game also. 4 players 1000 pts or less, 5 turns center object (Rescue craft) that will evacuate who ever holds the center at the end of turn 5. To keep the Rescue Craft neutral we may be going into my collection of unbuilt models for this thing...

Antenocities Worskhop Azure Dragon


Also Anvil Industries received some restock I have been waiting for.....

So I have 40 box mags, 20 sniper scopes, 40 peq/ laser range finders, 40 tactical scopes, 10 night vision optics, 40 suppressors and 10 reflex sights on order. time to have some fun....once they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment