Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Primaris Marines

Lately I have been listening to the Dark Imperium Audio book thanks to Amazon audible. It is Very pro Ultramarine but whatever.... it does having me thinking about my Primaris marine tho.

Originally they were going to be Imperial Fists painting yellow SUCKS! Then Raptors but it really takes away from the all scout army aspect......

What other chapters do I like?

Space Wolves- They are far to along to be converted into the Sons of Russ....Plus if I every go back to Wolves I'm building Erik Morkai's Great Company...Pass

Black Dragons- Ummm Order of the Martyred Lady Adepta Sororitas Black Armor Red Robes, Deathwatch Adeptus Astartes Black Armor red and silver accents. Black Dragons- Black Armor....pass

Exorcists- Yeah I rather build them using Grey Knight rules...Maybe

Dark Angels- Already 2 Dark Angel players in my group......Pass

Crimson Fists- Sucktasic rules.....and no real flair for the army.....I have almost 2 companies of Regular marines.  I do love the scheme and fluff..Maybe

Raptors- Better rules and hard hitting......plus camo...maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment