Thursday, November 23, 2017

Immolator Mk Ib build

The Adepta Sororitas Mk I Immolator. 

The Mk I was the only exclusive vehicle to the Sisters of Battle when they first appeared in 2nd edition. Eventually we would get a Forge World Upgrade kit for the rhino in 3rd edition allowing Sisters of Battle to take either Heavy Flamers or Multimeltas. Games-workshop would eventually release the 3rd version of the Immolator in a dual kit with a Sisters Rhino, allowing us to take Heavy Flamers, Multimeltas or Heavy bolters. 

I have previously stated that the FW variant was my favorite followed closely by the Mk I. Now I have 3 FW Variants for my Sisters and personally I am not a fan of the GW new version or really any of the recent GW Sisters vehicles. Most of my vehicles are FW Variants, they look cooler. 

Why the Mk I immolator. then? Something about it soothes the soul. And it will be nice to have as my Command Vehicle. 

So far here is the parts breakdown:

GW

-Rhino
-Sisters of Battle upgrade sprue Heavy Flamers
- Mk I Immolator gunner

Optional parts

-Scout Bolt pistol (no hands same version carried by seraphim)
-bolter (no hands)
-Various Space Marine pouches (large and Small)
-Purity Seals (lots of them)
-Grenades
-Sisters of Battle upgrade bits
-Spare Rhino track 

FW

-Deimos Rhino upgrade
-Sister of Battle rear door

Third Party Companies bits

Zinge Industries: Hoses, rivets, hose connectors, and spare road wheel

Wargames Exclusive: Head Lights (Optional)

Chapterhouse Studios:  Rhino Front plate  (Optional)

-I consider this optional as I had it laying around and since it is going to be covered up plasticard why not use it. 

Secret Weapon Miniatures:  Brass Mesh 


Hopefully this weekend I will have a model update for everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment