Thursday, September 28, 2017

Another project just got bumped forward

So will checking out Hersey 30k Forum, Mordian 7th post up about a another Group Build/ Paint log going on for the month of October. After checking it out I decided to join in the fun.

BRING ON DREADTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!


Goal is to build and paint a Deadnought class vehicle in October.

I decided to build my Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought with Volkite and Powerfist. Eventually I will get him plasma cannon.

This along with my 1000 pt build for Tale of X Warlords will give me a smallish 30k army.

Dreadtober link

and if you want to see some very Pretty Sons of Horus check out Mordian 7th's blog

Ill try to get pictures up soon....Saturday is a full day already but I will try to get some over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment