Friday, February 10, 2017

Long time no post....again

So been away for awhile but still around the 40k universe.


A lot of projects have stalled do to time issues and well lack of motivation. then Imperial Agents comes out and to much of my disappoint just a rehash of stuff I already had. Then Gathering Storm I hits like a ton of bricks....that was a nice book and plastic Sisters and an Inquistor......Joygasim.  Book II no interest for me, damn dirty xeno armies. Book III could be good with the GK character....from the 3rd Brotherhood, the Brotherhood I am planning on building before it was announced. Then I want to finish my 10th co Raptors too....

Decision time

I think I will start working on my raptors as they are al east base coated OD green.

Goal is to build and paint up a 200 pt kill team (GW version) and 1000 pt roster. Plus on Bolter and Chainsword they are doing an Armor challenge in the Ravenguard section so that is an excuse to paint my predator destructor which I have 2 planned at 1000 pts, along with a dread, and a Land Speeder Tornado, 5 5 man scout teams, and a Captain. Kill team I'm thinking 2 5 man teams and a land speeder storm.


I'll update this blog again soon.



There is only the Emperor




No comments:

Post a Comment