Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New update......New Title of the Blog.

                                                                         A spiritu dominatus,
Domine, libra nos,
From the lighting and the tempest,
Our Emperor, deliver us.
From plague, temptation and war,
Our Emperor, deliver us,
From the scourge of the Kraken,
Our Emperor, deliver us.

From the blasphemy of the Fallen,
Our Emperor, deliver us,
From the begetting of daemons,
Our Emperor, deliver us,
From the curse of the mutant,
Our Emperor, deliver us,
A morte perpetua,
Domine, libra nos.
That thou wouldst bring them only death,
That thou shouldst spare none,
That thou shouldst pardon none
We beseech thee, destroy them.
-(commonly known as the Battle-prayer of the Adepta Sororitas)


So I have been toying with this idea long enough. With the amount of time I have due to other commitments. I need to focus on one army and only one army. 

Adepta Sororitas have been my favorite army for over 20 years now and I should be giving them the love they deserve. 

Currently I have began working on my Mk Ib Immolator Conversion

The Story

One of my favorite kits is the Mk I Immolator. It was such a fun kit and I had so many of them thanks to an ordering mistake at LGS (that is now out of business) having an extra 0 on the order and ended up selling them for $12.50 to get rid of them.  Good times

With  that being said I love the OOP FW model more and have a few kicking around still to build and the current one is ok but I want the Original one to transport my Original Canoness around .

Parts

GW Rhino

FW Deimos Rhino

GW Immolator/ Rhino bits

Chapter House Mk I upgrade kit (front plate)

Grishnak War Maidens Bolter

Wargames Exclusive lights

Zinge Industries (cables, rivets and various parts)

Lots of Various bits from GW

Icons from Shapeways

Pictures


gallery_26778_13936_27832.jpg

WIP 1

As I am doing a Mk IB Immolator I am going all out with a detailed transport interior. Cause why not. 

I opened the vision slit on the Driver/ Gunner entry door, Removed the Godwyn Pattern bolter under the Command Console.  I then opened up the doors on the side. 


gallery_26778_13936_17334.jpg

WIP Close up showing the Doors Removed. 

gallery_26778_13936_15344.jpg

Test fitting the Deimos exterior plates. 

gallery_26778_13936_2093.jpg

Mock up of the Grishnak War Maiden Bolter  replacing Godwyn Bolter.


Next post I'll talk about some of the history of Canoness Athena's Immolator 01 and It's Crew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment