Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Death of an Army and An Expansion of another

Over the past few months I keep staring at the unfinished projects I have laying around.  Here they are in no particular order:

-Order of Our Martyred Lady: This army is my baby I always feel like that is my show army, I occasionally play......which I hardly ever have time to play as it is.

-Crimson Fists: This is a huge army and I get tired of paint blue quickly.

-Emperor's Children (30K): This army has stalled mainly due to the rules set.

-Imperial Fists: Ugh yellow, Ugh same rules as my CF, but with a crappy relic and all Primaris.

-Raptors: Thanks GW for 8th Edition...ruined my battle plans and army. All Scouts and vehicle support in 7th and now don't know what to do with them.

Grey Knights: They are in storage....somewhere

Deathwatch: in the boxes never built...in storage

Elysians: Very slow going

So looking at that I knew it was time to fold the Imperial Fists into another army.....and the only real option was removing logos and paint and starting fresh with them as Raptors. Maybe this is the kick start I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment