Monday, August 29, 2022

Manic Monday # 80

 


Well Thursday sucked more than I thought. Discovered another leak that damaged my floors again. Refrigerator water line again. But cracked due to old age. So by the time this is done bathrooms and bedrooms will be the only parts with old flooring.....FML. Insurance is covering repairs for water damage but not for leak. Demo company is contracted and we shall see how fast this gets repaired.....last years repairs still not fixed. 

On the hobby front I was stressed and bought Horus Heresy Age of Darkness and Liber Astartes. Because all my living room furniture blocking my work area I am unable to work on my Grey Knight Paladins. Ok so I wanted to work on my Raven Guard. Wednesday I had bought my Dark Fury and Contemptor Dreadnought from Forge World. 


15 Man Tactical Squad and Praetor

Scale Creep

Head Swapped Praetor

Getting there

OH yeah

So plan is 2 15 Man Tactical Squads, 2 5 Man Support squads, Praetor and RG Contemptor 

Still need to get support weapon pack (special weapons)

No comments:

Post a Comment