Friday, July 27, 2018

Exorcists build ideas


So after talking with my regular opponent last night, he agreed that with all the little changes I'm doing that changing all the blades and not the just the hammers needs to be done to give it that extra flair. As a cost saving choice I will be making the weapons out plastic card.

As an idea here is what I'm thinking the shapes will look like.


All blades will be similar to this shape and be a little bit modified. 




Add the belt feed wrist mounted storm bolter, nemesis weapons, pouches and this is what Justicar Dradon Andref of the Exorcists 5th Company, 1st Tactical squad will look very similar too. 

Justicar Andref and his squad will pull double duty as a Kill Team and as the main squad or my army

Also we decided to build the army in 500 pt blocks instead of the normal 250 as it allows more variables. The planned list does not use Paladins so I think my terminators will be painted in this scheme:


If I decide to run Paladins I will not paint the regular terminators shoulder pads black. 






No comments:

Post a Comment